Almost every day there’s breaking news about a new hack or data leak, yet the cybersecurity industry remains chronically understaffed, with the talent gap estimated in the millions.
This makes it a tempting and potentially lucrative career to enter. Yet there are so many beginner’s resources out there it’s difficult to know where to start. That’s where Cybersecurity, The Beginner’s Guide comes in.
This free ebook (usually $30) explores deep technical cybersecurity content, along with practical guidance on how to become a cybersecurity expert.
Inside, you will learn everything including:
- The importance and evolution of cybersecurity
- Skills needed for a cybersecurity career
- Attacker mindset
- Understanding reactive, proactive, and operational security
- Networking, mentoring, and shadowing
- Building your own cybersecurity practice lab
- Choosing the right certifications
- Security intelligence resources
- Expert opinions on entering the field
- How to get hired in cybersecurity
This book is aimed at beginners looking to get into the cybersecurity field, as well as career switchers who want to enter this industry.
Want in? Simply click here to download this free ebook from TradePub. You will have to complete a short form to access the ebook, but it’s well worth it!
This free offer is only available until 17 Dec 2019.