If you want to take your understanding of Microsoft Office 365 to a higher level, this ebook is for you, and up until 13 May 2020, you can download it free of charge.
Microsoft Office 365 bundles together some of the most well-known software applications all into one subscription. We’re talking: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and countless other new products to aid your productivity.
These applications are used by over 70 million people worldwide, yet they’re rarely used to their full potential. Office 365 For Dummies will change that, allowing you to get even more out of your Office 365 subscription.
Do note that the consumer and business plans of Office 365 are known as Microsoft 365 now.
Among other things you will learn how to:
- Move to Office 365.
- Increase your productivity with Office 365.
- Keep your documents and data secure.
- Improve team communication with Exchange Online.
- Collaborate anywhere, anytime.
- Integrate mobile experience with Office 365.
- Use Office Online, from the basics to the more advanced features.
- Create better presentations with PowerPoint.
- Keep on top of your notes with OneNote.
- Manage Office 365 administration.
Interested? Simply click here to download this free ebook (worth $20) from TradePub. You will have to complete a short form to access the ebook, but it’s well worth it!
Note: This free offer expires 13 May 2020
Read the full article: Download Office 365 For Dummies FREE Today! (Worth $20)